In Case of Inclement Weather
- Decisions about whether or not to conduct a Sunday service will be determined by whether there is power in the neighborhood. Please stay tuned to your email, or check the St. Michael's website for updates or information about virtual offerings.
- All offerings will be simplified. Dependent upon the availability of other staff and lay leaders, it may be the case that there is a lay led service, a capella music, no Children's Worship, or a simplified coffee hour.
- If we are able, we will have worship at 9:30 AM.
- All individuals scheduled to serve on Sunday morning in any capacity (Lay Eucharistic ministers, choir members, acolytes, ushers, greeters, counters, Altar Guild members, Children’s worship leaders, etc.) should attend to personal safety first. While you will certainly be missed, no amount of risk is necessary to fulfill your commitment.
- Please know that the sidewalks may not be completely clear if the snow is still falling. Likewise, even if the main roads are closed, the neighborhood streets may still be treacherous.
As we often pray, wherever two or three are gathered, we will be mindful of God’s presence in our midst! Those of us who are able to gather will, and hope that all those nestled at home will join us in lifting up prayers as well.
Share this page: In Case of Inclement Weather