Funerals are held at St. Michael's primarily for parishioners and their families. Pre-planning of funerals in consultation with the Rector is encouraged.
Those eligible for interment in the columbarium are as follows:
- Active member of St. Michael's
- Spouse of active member
- Offspring of active member
- No undesignated reservations (each space reserved is for a specific name)
- Other circumstances or requests for interment in our columbarium to be determined on an individual bases by the Rector and the Memorials Committee
To Reserve a Niche in the Columbarium:
- Complete the Columbarium Registration Form
- Make a $1,250 one-time contribution to the Memorial Fund to cover upkeep of the columbarium. This can be made through the church office or online.
- The Rector will direct you to a crematorium.
We are currently reserving space in the next section of columbarium scheduled to be constructed in 2024. In the interim, if space is needed prior to completion of the new columbarium segments, it will be provided temporarily in the Memorial Garden Altar.