Give from the Heart Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit APAH
St. Michael’s Mission and Outreach committee invites all parishioners to participate in this year’s holiday gift giving event benefitting Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH) in place of the Salvation Army Angel Tree. Gift giving, especially during the holiday season, is a universal way of showing love, connecting with others, and sharing traditions. For families for whom finances are tight, giving gifts is often not an option, even during the holidays. APAH is collecting toys and gifts for children ages newborn to12 years who call an APAH community home. Donated items will make up a holiday gift shop that will allow parents to choose a gift for each of their children. Your donation will ensure that all children receive a gift during the giving season.
Ways to get involved:
- Contribute a gift (either directly online, or by dropping it off at St. Michael’s by December 1)
- Transport gifts from St. Michael’s to APAH on Monday, December 2 between 3-7 PM (Sign up in the parish hall)
- Volunteer for Gift Shop set up on December 12 (Sign up in the parish hall)
- Volunteer at the Gift Shop on December 13 & 14 (Sign up coming soon)
- Donations of new, unwrapped toy and gifts in the $25 range for girls and boys ages 0-12
- Choose a gift now from our Amazon Wish List and have it automatically shipped to us.
- Or log in to amazon.com and search "APAH Give From the Heart Wish List."
Questions? Contact Lisa Harkins.