Sharing Faith Gatherings: Faith, Fellowship, and Food!
- Saturday, January 25, 11 AM brunch at the home of Wendy Ikezawa
- Saturday, January 25, 6 PM dinner at the home of Monica Dinan
- Thursday, January 30, 6 PM happy hour at the home of Michele Casciano
- Sunday, February 2, 12:30 PM for lunch and Super Bowl snacks at the home of Cindy & Tim Matlack
- Friday, February 7, 5:30 PM for happy hour and snacks at the home of Dawn & Michael Stevenson
- Saturday, February 8, 11 AM brunch at the home of Barb Adams
- Saturday, February 8, 3 PM for snacks at the home of Karen & Dan Ruff
- Saturday, February 8, 5 PM for light dinner at the home of Tom & Carol Halverson
- Saturday, February 22, 10 AM brunch at the home of Molly & Jonathan White
- Saturday, February 22, 5 PM heavy appetizers at the home of Beth Addington & Dave Korejwo
- Saturday, February 22, 6 PM light dinner at the home of Pauline Kusiak & Dan Plafcan
Would you like to get to know other St. Michaelites in a casual, relaxed way? All parishioners are invited to attend a Sharing Faith gathering during Epiphany, which runs January 6 – February 23. These small gatherings are hosted by gracious St. Michael’s parishioners and will include food, fellowship, and faith! The relaxed setting is designed to help us build closer relationships and provides us a chance to share a bit more of our faith stories than we can during coffee hour. Sharing Faith is a perfect way to commemorate Epiphany, a season of celebrating the light in our lives and the gifts that we all bring to St. Michael’s! These gatherings will also help us abide by and build on the Pocket Practice during Epiphany which is: PLAY!